- 9/11 Letter: Write a letter to your imaginary future grandchildren about your experience or your family's experience with the events of September 11, 2001. Try to tell them about your feelings, questions, and the changes that may have occurred in your community/society after the events.
- Character Analysis: Based on the monologue you've chosen, complete a character analysis based on the following questions:
2. Occupation or grade level?
3. External traits?
4. Internal traits?
5. How does this person move?
6. What types of people is this person friends with?
7. What is life like at home?