- Take a look at your map for inspiration. Sometimes you can't remember what happened until you see WHERE it happened.
- Keep your story classroom appropriate, but tell the truth.
- Leave out names if you would like people to remain anonymous.
- If you REALLY can't remember ANYTHING that happened... go ahead and make something up. Please don't tell anyone else in the class which parts of your story are true and which are false. (It's not lying... it's "make believe.")
Neighborhood Story Assignment (15pts)
Due Wednesday, Sept. 2
- Heading: Name, Theater I, Class Period, Assignment Title
- Three paragraphs: In this class, a paragraph = 5-7 sentences. This will help you organize the beginning, middle and end of your story.
- Complete sentences, please: But I do NOT check for correct spelling or grammar. Please write the way you speak!
- Your story must have a clear beginning, middle, and end.